Image Map

Monday, November 28, 2016

Building for Kids

The Building for Kids is a children's museum in Appleton.  I remember going there when I was a kid and was so excited to take my own children there!  Of course, much of it has changed, and most of my favorites were gone, but they have been replaced with hours of fun for the new generation.

There is a giant tree house to explore...

Games to play...
 

Real-life equipment to try out...

And a baby/toddler area to roam freely.

There is really plenty to do to take an entire day.  They encourage you to bring a lunch, but they also give hand stamps for re-entry if you'd prefer to find lunch somewhere else.

My littles had so much fun here, and were not at all ready to go when we dragged them out the door!

Building for Kids
100 W College Avenue ~ Appleton, WI ~ (920)734-3226
Admission: $7.50/ages 1-64, $6.50/senior citizen, under 1 free

No comments:

Post a Comment