Image Map

Monday, November 28, 2016

Preview Post: Escape Room

So I tend to veer toward activities I have done or could do with my own children, but I had to include this for the older set.  I have not been to the Escape Room in Appleton or Green Bay, but my husband and I did a similar variation at a different location, and it was SO MUCH FUN!  I'm glad I checked into the ages, because I cannot WAIT to take my kiddo when she's old enough.  I will say, I think there would need to be some intense prepping and careful selection of the scenario, but I think kids who are into puzzles could really get a kick out of working on a "grown-up" puzzle with their parents.

The Escape Room allows kids ages 10 & up (accompanied by an adult), but I do think it may take a fairly brave 10 year old to not get freaked out about being "locked" (not really, but it does end the game if you leave) into a room.

Escape Room
2701 N. Oneida Street ~ Appleton, WI ~ (920)731-CLUE
985 Centennial Street – Green Bay, WI ~ (920)731-CLUE
Admission: $25-$30/person

No comments:

Post a Comment